For your information, reproduced here are excerpts from the condo’s house rules, which apply to renters of Mi Refugio:
- No apartment occupant shall make excessive noise, bother other residents, or engage in activities that interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other residents.
- Apartments shall be used only for residential purposes.
- Apartments shall not be used for purposes contrary to law, morals, or public order.
- Occupants shall not hang clothing, carpets or other articles from balconies, windows or common areas, so as not to mar the building’s æsthetics.
- Children are not allowed to play in hallways or stairways.
- Cooking and barbecuing is prohibited in balconies and common areas, unless there is an area designated for such a purpose.
In addition, the following rules apply specifically to this apartment:
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
I would like to keep the apartment allergen-free.